This print is derived from artwork used on THE ROLLING STONES record album, 12x5, which was first released in the United States in October 1964.
This is a plate-signed edition with signatures of the recording artists beneath the image. The number of prints in the world edition is 2,500; the prints in this edition are individually hand numbered.
- Exclusively authorized and licensed from ABKCO Records
- Print Size (includes mat board): 20″x 24″
- Image Size: 16″ x 16″
- Stock: Acid-free, 100# Opus dull cover
- Plate-signed by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Brian Jones, Bill Wyman, and Charlie Watts
- Hand-numbered and embossed logo
- Edition Size: 2,500
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes limited edition clear vinyl LP
- DISCOGRAPHY Around and Around | Confessin' The Blues | Empty Heart | Time Is On My Side | Good Times, Bad Times | It's All Over Now | 2120 South Michigan Avenue | Under The Boardwalk | Congradulations | Grown Up Wrong | If You Need Me | Susie Q