RETURN TO KORNFIELD KOUNTY: THE ULTIMATE HEE HAW COLLECTION
BRAND NEW!!! Our biggest and best Hee Haw collection ever. Hand-selected episodes from the longest-running weekly syndicated series in TV history.
More than 150 musical performances, bonus interviews, and a Hee Haw Family Scrapbook!
$99.95 Installment pricing available
More than 250 musical performances, bonus interviews, and a Hee Haw Family Scrapbook!
$199.90 Installment pricing available
Saaaaaalute! Hee Haw is funny, friendly and straight from the heart of America.
BRAND NEW COLLECTION!!!
- 9 DVDs with 16 episodes, including 4 never-before released episodes
- Over 150 musical performances
- 24-page Hee Haw Family Scrapbook
- Plus exclusive bonus interviews
These hand-selected episodes from the fictional Kornfield Kounty include all of your Hee Haw favorites like Buck Owens, Roy Clark, Junior Samples, Lulu Roman, Archie Campbell, Minnie Pearl, Grandpa Jones and more. Plus, you’ll see more than 150 classic country songs performed by artists like Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn, Waylon Jennings, Tammy Wynette, and more.
You’ll see your favorite sketches including The Culhanes, Archie’s Barbershop, Pickin’ and Grinnin’, The Joke Fence, Gordie’s General Store, Doc Campbell, and of course PFFT! You Was Gone! Plus, you’ll get exclusive bonus interviews with Kenny Rogers, Tanya Tucker, producer, Sam Lovullo and more.
Upgrade to the Deluxe Edition!
You’ll get 11 additional DVDs, with bonus interviews and the best early sketches and 100 more performances by top country stars including Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Merle Haggard, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Conway Twitty and many more!
16 episodes on 9 DVDs
27 episodes on 17 DVDs
Return to Kornfield Kounty: 8 DVD
This brand new collection includes 16 episodes with all your favorite sketches plus over 150 musical performances by your favorite classic country artists. See below for the highlighted performances in each episode.
Episode #9, Original Air Date: August 17, 1969
- Jerry Lee Lewis performing “Whole Lot Of Shakin’ Going On”
- Buck Owens performing “Together Again”
- Conway Twitty performing “It’s Only Make Believe”
Episode #32, Original Air Date: September 29, 1970
- Lynn Anderson performing “Rocky Top”
- Ray Charles and Buck Owens performing “Crying Time”
Episode #42, Original Air Date: December 15, 1970
- Waylon Jennings performing “Kentucky Woman”
- Buck Owens and Buddy Alan performing “Bye Bye Love”
Episode #43, Original Air Date: December 29, 1970
- Buck Owens and Cast performing “Rollin’ In My Sweet Baby’s Arms”
- Roy Rogers and Dale Evans performing “Friendship Medley”
Episode #45, Original Air Date: January 12, 1971
- Buck Owens and Cast performing “Love’s Gonna Live Here”
- Roy Rogers performing “Dang me”
Episode #48, Original Air Date: February 2, 1971
- Loretta Lynn performing “Coal Miner’s Daughter”
- Bill Anderson performing “Wild Week-End”
- Loretta Lynn performing “Secret Love”
Episode #108, Original Air Date: October 13, 1973
- Tanya Tucker performing “Delta Dawn”
- Buck Owens and Buddy Alan performing “White Lightnin’”
Episode #126, Original Air Date: March 2, 1974
- Loretta Lynn performing “Hey Loretta”
- Conway Twitty performing “You’ve Never Been This Far Before”
- Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty performing “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man
Episode #151, Original Air Date: February 8, 1975
- George Jones performing “The Grand Tour”
- Mickey Gilley performing “I Overlooked An Orchid”
- George Jones and Tammy Wynette performing “We Loved It Away”
Episode #153, Original Air Date: February 22, 1975
- Roy Clark performing “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You”
- Kitty Wells performing “It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels”
Episode #162, Original Air Date: October 25, 1975
- Freddy Fender performing “Before The Next Teardrop Falls”
- Melba Montgomery performing “Don’t Let The Good Times Fool You”
Episode #169, Original Air Date: December 13, 1975
- Buck Owens performing “Rednecks, White Socks And Blue Ribbon Beer”
- Johnny Cash performing “I Walk The Line”
- Pickin’ and Grinnin’ with Johnny Cash
Episode #02, Original Air Date: June 22, 1969
- Merle Haggard performing “Mama Tried”
- Roy Clark performing “Yesterday, When I Was Young”
- Grandpa Jones performing “Mountain Dew”
Episode #34, Original Air Date: October 13, 1970
- Marty Robbins performing “Don’t Worry”
- Buck Owens and Susan Raye performing “Tennessee Bird Walk”
Episode #70, Original Air Date: February 12, 1972
- Dolly Parton performing “Coat Of Many Colors”
- Roy Clark performing “(There’ll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)”
- Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton performing “The Right Combination”
Episode #111, Original Air Date: November 3, 1973
- Roy Clark and Cast performing “Rollin’ In My Sweet Baby’s Arms”
- Tammy Wynette and George Jones performing “We’re Gonna Hold On”
- Tammy Wynette and Archie Campbell performing “Pfft! You Was Gone!”
Return to Kornfield Kounty - Extras: 1 DVD
This exclusive bonus DVD features exclusive interviews with Sam Lovullo, the series’ long-time producer, Bill Anderson, Roy Clark, Kenny Rogers, Lulu Roman, and Tanya Tucker.