Golden Age of Television Deluxe 22 DVD Set
Golden Age of Television Deluxe 22 DVD Set
“They’re wonderful shows, they’re funny shows… they make you feel good, and I just love that era.” – Sandra, Actual Customer
Upgrade to the Deluxe Set with 11 more DVDs + 44-page memory book
$199.90 Installment pricing available
CAROL, ANDY, JOHNNY, BOB, AND ED together in one collection for the very first time!
"This is when television was entertainment, and entertainment for everybody." –Ginger, Actual Customer
You’ll get 22 DVDs full of iconic moments from the Golden Age of TV:
- The Carol Burnett Show- 4 DVDs with Carol’s hand-picked, favorite episodes
- The Andy Williams Show- 2 DVDs filled with incredible musical performances
- The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson – 5 DVDs with 30 years of hilarious highlights
- The Bob Hope Specials- 4 DVDs covering decades of laughter and troop shows
- The Ed Sullivan Show- 4 DVDs with unforgettable performances from the greatest entertainers in our history
- The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts- 2 DVDs featuring 5 side-splitting roasts
- A special BONUS DVD featuring interviews with Jerry Lewis, Phyllis Diller, Don Rickles and more!
- A brand new 44-page Collectible Memory Book about this golden era and its legendary stars
Over 42 hours on 22 DVDs
This collection of 22 DVDs includes even more of the best moments from five incredible decades of the greatest TV programs in history- The Carol Burnett Show, The Andy Williams Show, The Bob Hope Specials, The Ed Sullivan Show, The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson, and The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. Take your television, and your family, back to the Golden Age any night of the week!
The Carol Burnett Show (4 DVDs)
- 13 episodes hand-picked by Carol herself featuring guest stars: Don Rickles, Lucille Ball, Steve Martin, Betty White, Jim Nabors, Bing Crosby, Maggie Smith and others!
- Bonus Features: A backstage tour, cast reunion, bonus sketches including “The Dentist” with Tim Conway and Harvey Korman, and more!
The Andy Williams Show (2 DVDs)
- 2 special programs featuring Andy’s favorite performances plus unforgettable duets with special guests including Julie Andrews, Judy Garland, Tony Bennett, Sammy Davis, Jr., and others!
- Bonus Features: Personal reflections from Andy Williams regarding some of his favorite performances and introductions to performances including “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year,” “Danny Boy,” and more!
The Bob Hope Specials (4 DVDs)
- 9 television specials including “Highlights of a Quarter Century,” “The Bob Hope Christmas Special,” “Bob Hope… Laughing with the Presidents,” “The Hilarious Unrehearsed Antics of the Stars” and more! Guests include Lucille Ball and the cast of “I Love Lucy,” John Wayne, Jimmy Durante, Raquel Welch, Bing Crosby, Jerry Colonna, multiple Presidents of the United States, Janet Leigh, the Muppets and many more!
- Bonus Feature: “Shanks for the Memory,” a program highlighting Bob’s affection for the game of golf
The Ed Sullivan Show (4 DVDs)
- 4 special programs featuring unforgettable performances by The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Ella Fitzgerald, Barbra Streisand, The Rolling Stones, The Jackson 5, The Supremes, George Carlin, Flip Wilson, Marlon Brando, Milton Berle and more!
- Bonus Features: Interview with Ed & Sylvia Sullivan and “Sullivan’s Travels” featurette
The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson (5 DVDs)
- 9 programs including Johnny’s hilarious encounters with his animal guests, memories from 30 years of the show, a “lost” episode with Dean Martin and Bob Hope, the best moments of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and 90s, the final show, and more!
- Bonus Features: The Johnny Carson story, history of the show, and more
The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts (2 DVDs)
- 5 of the greatest celebrity roasts of all time, roasting Jimmy Stewart, Sammy Davis, Jr., Muhammad Ali, George Burns and Angie Dickinson
- Bonus Features: Interviews with Angie Dickinson and Carol Burnett and the featurette “Beauty & The Beast: Ruth Buzzi vs. Muhammad Ali”
Bonus: The Golden Age of the Variety Show (1 DVD)
- Includes over an hour of exclusive bonus features including interviews with Carol Burnett, Phyllis Diller, Jerry Lewis, and Don Rickles plus a newly-produced featurette on this wonderful era